Loes Dahlmans is an associate in the Dispute Resolution Practice Group of Baker McKenzie's Amsterdam office.
Loes focuses her practice on general commercial and corporate litigation, as well as national and international arbitration.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dutch Bar Association (Nederlandse Orde van Advocaten)
- Amsterdam Young Bar Association (Stichting Jonge Balie Nederland)
- Dutch Association for Procedural Law (Nederlandse Vereniging voor Procesrecht)
- Association for Liability and Damages Law (Vereniging voor Aansprakelijkheids- en Schadevergoedingsrecht)
- Dutch Association for Corporate Litigation (Vereniging Corporate Litigation)
- Amsterdam~Netherlands (2017)
- Utrecht University (LLM Private Law, cum laude) (2016)
- Utrecht University (LLB Dutch Law) (2014)
- Charles University, Prague (LLB) (2013)
Baker & McKenzie Amsterdam N.V. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.