Dr. Christoph Dachner is a member of the Germany Corporate Practice Group in Munich. Before joining Baker McKenzie in 2013, Christoph clerked in Berlin and Munich, and worked as legal assistant and legal trainee for other international law firms. In 2017, he was seconded to the Private Equity and Funds Team of our London office.
Christoph advises clients on various M&A transactions, including public or private mergers and acquisitions, private equity, as well as venture capital transactions. He also acts for national and international clients on the legal aspects of restructurings, insolvencies and other general corporate matters.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising Yanmar Group (Japan) on several transactions, including the acquisition of an American / German manufacturer of compact construction equipment and the acquisition of a majority shareholding on a German manufacturer of micro combined heat and power units.
- Advising the Thailand Crown Property Bureau (CBP Equity) on the sale and transfer of its majority shareholding in Kempinski AG to the co-investor from the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- Advising Daimler AG on the acquisition of Athlon Car Lease International B.V. from Rabobank.
- Advising Deutsche Beteiligungs AG on the acquisition of a participation in R&M group.
- Advising Rexnord on the acquisition of Centa-Antriebe Kirschey Group.
- Advising Barry-Wehmiller on several transactions, incl. the acquisition of the operations of Winkler+Dünnebier GmbH (W+D), the acquisition of insolvent bielomatik Leuze GmbH + Co KG's paper business division and the acquisition of the paper machine business of Körber AG.
- Advising Materialise NV on the acquisition of ACTech.
- Advising GFKL Lowell Group on the acquisition of Tesch Inkasso.
- Advising ZF Friedrichshafen on the acquisition of the industrial and wind gearboxes division from Bosch Rexroth AG.
- Advising La Seda de Barcelona on the sale a of company from the insolvent APPE-Group.
- Germany (2013)
- Superior Court of Justice, Berlin (Second State Exam) (2013)
- Bucerius Law School, Hamburg (Dr. jur.) (2013)
- Technical University Dresden (First State Exam) (2009)
Baker & McKenzie Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten, Wirtschaftsprüfern und Steuerberatern mbB is a professional partnership under German law registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main at PR No. 1602. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.