Representative Legal Matters
- Provides counseling to employers across all industries such as manufacturing, finance, IT, and consumer goods, on eligibility requirements to secure German work authorizations for foreign professionals.
- Advises clients on a wide range of immigration and mobility issues, from high-level strategic discussions to day-to-day guidance on immigration rules and requirements in Germany.
- Works with colleagues throughout the world to facilitate the transfer of foreign employees from multinational corporations to and from Germany and supports companies in enabling their employees to work from abroad.
- Assists clients with moving employees globally to meet business demands; cross-border migration projects range from one-off short-term business visits to long-term employee relocations.
- Germany (2018)
- Higher Regional Court of Dusseldorf (Assessor Exam) (2003)
- University of Muenster (Referendar Exam) (1999)
- Universite de Tours, France (European Law Diploma) (1996)
- University of Passau
- Contributor, "The Global Employer: Focus on Global Immigration & Mobility," Baker McKenzie's handbook on global mobility, 2020
- Co-author (with Gregor Dornbusch and Katja Haeferer), "EU-Arbeitnehmer-Entsenderichtlinie in Deutschland," blog post - Baker McKenzie Kompass, July 2020
- Co-author (with Benedict Seiwerth) "Wahlvorstand bestellen - Betriebsratswahlen 2022," blog post - Baker McKenzie Kompass, September 2021
Managing Director: Dr. Matthias Scholz
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.