Nick is a senior associate in London's Banking and Finance practice. Nick has worked on a range of top of the market acquisition financing, real estate finance, corporate refinancing and restructuring transactions. He has also advised a number of large-cap and mid-cap private equity sponsors, investment banks, debt funds and corporate borrowers across a wide range of sectors.
Nick has an extensive knowledge of large-cap and mid-cap LBO financing terms and HY bond-style covenants and European TLB facilities.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising Ardian Private Debt with regard to the provision of a unitranche acquisition financing for Synova Capital in connection with its acquisition of Orbix Protect.
- Advising Bridgepoint Credit Partners and CVC Credit Partners in connection with the provision of a GBP 150 million unitranche acquisition financing to Macquarie in relation to its acquisition of the Wavenet Group.
- Advising Goldman Sachs, Citibank, JP Morgan, Deutsche Bank, Santander and certain other lenders in their capacity as underwriters and mandated lead arrangers in relation to the EUR 325 million senior secured notes issued by Aedas Homes and the related EUR 55 million revolving credit facility.
- Advising Deutsche Bank, JP Morgan and Santander in their capacity as underwriters and mandated lead arrangers in relation to the EUR 300 million senior secured notes issued by Neinor Homes and the related EUR 50 million revolving credit facility.
- Advising Global Ports Holding in connection with the provision of a PIK financing provided to it by Sixth Street Partners.
- Advising a syndicate of European and US banks, including Morgan Stanley and Credit Suisse, in connection with the implementation of a new global funding structure for the Encore Capital Group Inc. by way of a EUR 350 million senior secured notes and a EUR 400 million senior secured floating rate note issuance together with a USD 1.05 billion multicurrency RCF.
- Advising Muzinich and Santander with respect to a unitranche financing in connection with LDC’s acquisition of Solid Solutions Management Limited.
- Advising Firmenich International on its investment grade EUR 2.8 billion bridge-to-bond financing of its acquisition together with the implementation of a CHF 750 million RCF.
- Advising MagicLab, the owner of online dating apps Bumble and Badoo, in connection with the acquisition financing of Blackstone's USD 3 billion majority stake in the MagicLab group.
- Advising the Arranger on the provision of a bridge loan facility in connection with Global Wafers' proposed acquisition of German semiconductor manufacturer, Siltronic AG.
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (2012)