Rachel Cuff is a senior professional support lawyer in Baker McKenzie's Global Antitrust & Competition Group, with particular responsibility for the EMEA region. Prior to joining the Firm, Ms. Cuff worked in international law firms in London and Brussels.
Ms. Cuff contributes to and supports the creation and management of relevant, high-quality know-how for the group. She also creates and delivers technical legal training to lawyers and clients. A central part of her role involves monitoring key developments and trends in EU and EMEA competition law, focusing on the practical implications for clients and Firm lawyers. She has extensive experience of advising clients on a broad range of EU and competition law issues, with particular expertise in the area of complex cartel investigations.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of England and Wales - Member
- Competition Section of the Law Society of England and Wales - Committee member
- Brussels Bar (E-List) - Member
- King's College London, UK (Masters European Competition Law) (2009)
- King's College London, UK (Post Graduate Diploma EU Law) (2007)
- Nottingham Law School, UK (Diploma Legal Practice) (2000)
- University of Warwick, UK (LLB European Law (French)) (1999)
- Université de Lille II, France (Certificat en Droit Français) (1998)