Samantha Croffie is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Banking & Finance and Major Projects practice groups in New York. Prior to law school, she worked directly with Supreme Court justices as a law clerk to prepare and review orders and motions in the criminal and commercial courts in the Supreme Court of Ghana.
Samantha works on a broad range of finance-related matters with a focus on acquisition finance, real estate finance, project finance, and financial products.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented lenders on the negotiation of a multimillion dollar development loan and its exclusivity agreement.
- Represented a borrower on the debt financing of tax-exempt municipal bonds.
- Represented secured lenders on restructuring multiple credit facilities.
- Advised a successful bidder on its acquisition of two waste water concessions in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Metropolitan Black Bar Association - Member
- New York~United States (2017)
- Emory University School of Law (JD) (2016)
- Indiana University (BA cum laude) (2012)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.