Aleisa Crepin is an experienced construction lawyer and provides a full range of operational and project delivery advice, disputes avoidance and dispute resolution services.
Aleisa has over 11 years experience advising clients in the construction and major projects industry. She has advised on some of the most significant construction projects in Queensland including the ongoing CSG-LNG Upstream projects.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Queensland Law Society
- Queensland Law Society Construction and Infrastructure Law Committee
- Society of Construction Law
- National Association of Women in Construction
- Women Lawyers Association of Queensland
- Queensland~Australia (2004)
- Queensland University of Technology (LL.M.) (2006)
- Griffith University (LL.B.) (2001)
- Griffith University (B.Sc.) (2001)