Representative Legal Matters
- Represented several leading casual dining, fast casual, and quick service restaurants in their international franchise, joint venture and other international matters on a global level.
- Assisted major hotel brands expanding internationally via franchising in connection with negotiating and documenting franchise transactions, conducting local due diligence and regulatory compliance.
- Advised multiple popular domestic retail store concepts with expanding internationally by licensing and franchising.
- Advised multilevel marketing company with establishing global footprint, including company formation, labor matters, IP protection, regulatory compliance, leasing and commercial contract matters.
- Assisted in multijurisdictional corporate reorganization of major multinational corporation.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Center for Conflict Resolution - Certified Mediator
- Dallas Bar Association - Member
- Texas~United States (2013)
- Northwestern University School of Law (J.D.) (2013)
- Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi (B.B.A.) (2007)
Co-author, “Establishing and Maintaining and International Compliance Program," The American Bar Association 41st Annual Forum on Franchising, October 2018
Co-author, “Key Considerations for Growing Your Franchise Abroad,” The ACC Dallas – Fort Worth Chapter Newsletter, Summer 2017
Co-author, "Extracontractual Formalities of International Agreements," The Franchise Lawyer, 1 October 2015