Regine's cross-border practice includes the coordination and implementation of multi-country corporate transactions and restructurings in the US and around the globe. In addition, she counsels US multinationals on their international operations, including expansions and retrenchments, corporate and foreign investment compliance, and governance of their global corporate portfolios.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised a US pharmaceutical company on the planning and implementation of a post-acquisition matter involving more than 60 countries.
- Advised a major US medical instruments company on several post-acquisition integrations in over 30 countries in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia.
- Advised a US food company on the planning and implementation of a supply chain restructuring covering all Western European countries.
- Advised a major US media company on its restructuring, in preparation for a partial initial public offering of one division and spin-off of another division involving 12 jurisdictions in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia.
- Advised a US telecommunications company on the structuring and Day 1 integration of a US target telecommunications company with operations in Europe, Latin America and Asia.
- Advised a US printing equipment company on its post-acquisition integration of an acquired Bermuda-UK based business with operations in Europe, Latin America and Asia.
- Advised a US food company on its purchase of a global business and the divestiture of a portion of the acquired business.
- Advised a US food company on the ex-US aspects of an acquisition and post-acquisition integration of a global business.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Chicago Bar Association - Member
- Alliance for Women - Former Co-Chair
- Women's Global Education Project - Member of the Board of Directors
- POWER - Opening Doors for Women® - Advisory Board Member
- Chicago Symphony Orchestra Association - Member of the Women's Board
- The Chicago Network - Member
- Illinois~United States (2002)
- California~United States (1991)
- Germany (inactive) (1990)
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law (LLM) (1990)
- University of Hamburg (Assessor Exam) (1989)
- San Francisco