Ana Carolina is a member of the Tax Practice Group in Mexico City specializing in tax and administrative litigation as well as tax consulting. She joined the Firm in January 2020 as a law clerk and in 2023, she was promoted to junior associate.
She received her law degree in 2023, graduating summa cum laude.
Representative Legal Matters
- Participated in multiple administrative litigations challenging the imposition of sanctions and fines.
- Participated in tax litigation against the Ministry of Finance and Public Credit.
- Participated in consultations requiring the interpretation and application of Mexican tax regulations.
- Participated in several matters challenging the negative determinations of the Mexican Tax Authority, especially related to the refund of tax credits of Companies.
- Participated in the development, follow-up and participation of several clients in public bids.
- Participated in the design and tax planning for several companies.
- Participated in consultations and opinions related to the study of the controlling beneficiaries of various companies.
- Participated in the design and planning of multiple tax strategies for the restructuring of companies.
- Participated in the preparation and development of multiple administrative appeals against resolutions issued by the Tax Authority.
- Mexico (2023)
- Universidad La Salle, Mexico City (Bachelor of Law) (2023)
Firm Committee Memberships
- Sustainability Committee - Member