Sebastian Coloma is a member of Baker & McKenzie's Tax Practice Group. He has tax-related experience in mining projects, manufacturing and financing for Chilean and multinational companies. Sebastian also actively works with non-profit organizations. He joined the Firm in February 2013.
Sebastian focuses his practice on transfer pricing, tax planning projects, compliance matters and corporate restructuring, and advises on local and international tax issues. He also advice in fields related to local tax reform.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising several mining and energy companies on tax planning for their activities in Chile.
- Advising large national companies in areas related to tax reform.
- Represented several companies in tax claims in the Tax Court and Customs.
- Advising several companies in VAT issues including refunds.
- Advising a large multinational group on the transfer pricing implications under the global dealing regulations of their trading in Chile with related parties.
- Advising several family business in the tax planning and activities in Chile.
- Advising several companies in matters related to digital services.
- Chile (2013)
- Pontificia University Catolica de Chile (LL.B.) (2012)