Brad Clements is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Palo Alto office. He advises on a wide range of international tax issues related to cross-border transactions and represents clients in all stages of tax controversies.
Prior to joining the Firm, Mr. Clements was first a trial prosecutor and, subsequently, an appellate prosecutor in Dallas. In his five-year stint as an assistant district attorney, Mr. Clements worked on capital murder, murder, drug, assault, and family violence cases. He tried over 50 jury trials to verdict and represented Texas in hundreds of bench trials. Additionally, Mr. Clements briefed to all levels of the Texas criminal appellate courts and was affirmed in every oral argument appearance.
Mr. Clements focuses on federal tax controversies, particularly in transfer pricing and other international tax issues. His practice also includes domestic and international general tax planning and litigation.
- California~United States (2016)
- Illinois~United States (2016)
- Texas~United States (2007)
- University of Chicago Booth School of Business (M.B.A.) (2015)
- Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law (J.D. cum laude) (2007)
- Columbia University (B.A. magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa) (2004)