Alexis Cimagala is an associate in Quisumbing Torres' Banking & Finance Practice Group. She has four years of legal experience in corporate law and banking and finance.
Alexis’ practice focuses on banking and financial regulations, insurance advisory, acquisition finance, loans and credit facilities, and various financing matters. She currently assists and provides regulatory advice to international banks, financial institutions, insurance companies, and other non-bank entities.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines - Member
- International Bar Association - Member
- British Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines - Assistant Secretary
- Philippines (2013)
- Ateneo de Manila University School of Law (J.D. Silver Medalist) (2012)
- University of the Philippines (Bachelor of Science Business Economics Dean's Medalist) (2008)
Quisumbing Torres is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.