Linda Chung is a senior associate in Baker McKenzie's Banking, Finance and Major Projects practice in the San Francisco office. She has substantial transactional real estate experience, with a focus on commercial leasing, real estate secured lending including construction, permanent and leasehold financing, and real property acquisitions and dispositions. Prior to joining the Firm, Linda practiced with leading San Francisco Bay Area law firms.
Linda has handled a variety of real estate, financing and other transactional matters, representing developers, industrial, office and retail landlords and tenants, banking lenders and borrowers, and sellers and purchasers of vacant land, industrial sites, office buildings and other facilities. She routinely drafts and negotiates documents and advises clients regarding all aspects of commercial leasing.
Representative Legal Matters
- Representing an institutional landlord regarding ongoing leasing matters for five Class-A office towers located in downtown Chicago.
- Representing a Fortune 100 multinational company in ongoing purchase and sales, and leasing matters.
- Advised a Fortune 500 company regarding the USD 14 million sale of its office and research campus in San Diego.
- Represented several international and national restaurant chain tenants in build-to-suit transactions throughout California.
- Counseled and represented a developer in a build-to-suit lease with a national drug store chain.
- Represented an international artisanal food company in negotiating and documenting retail leases with a wide spectrum of landlords in California and New York City.
- Prepared and negotiated real estate secured construction and permanent loan documentation for a national banking client's real estate industries group.
- Represented a large institutional lender's religious lending group in its nationwide real estate secured lending program to churches and other religious organizations.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- San Francisco Barrister's Club - Past Chair, Business, Commercial and Bankruptcy section
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- California~United States (1989)
- University of California at Berkeley (Boalt Hall) (1989)
- University of California, Berkeley (1986)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.