Franklin Chu is an associate in the Firm’s Dallas office, where he advises on various intellectual property matters. He has experience with a variety of technical fields, including communication systems and networks, optics, LEDs, mechanical designs, chemical processes, medical devices, and pharmaceutical compounds.
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office~United States (2017)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit~United States (2014)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas~United States (2014)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas~United States (2013)
- Texas~United States (2012)
- Emory University School of Law (J.D.) (2012)
- Cooper Union - Albert Nerken School of Engineering (B.S. Chemical Engineering) (2009)