Jae Cho is an associate in the Corporate and Securities practice group of Baker McKenzie’s Chicago office.
Jae advises public and private companies on domestic and cross-border undertakings, including mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and other strategic and corporate matters. Jae represents clients in a wide range of industries, including financial services, pharmaceuticals, information technology, consumer goods and B2B exhibitions.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised Crane Co. on its agreement to acquire Crane & Co, Inc. for USD 800 million.
- Advised Tennant Company on its acquisition of IP Cleaning S.p.A.
- Advised Mitchell International, Inc. on its acquisition of UniMed Direct, LLC and its strategic alliance with uParts, Inc.
- Advised Johnson Controls Inc. in the spin-off of its automotive seating business.
- Advised Merck on a USD 14.2 billion sale of its Consumer Care Business to Bayer AG.
- Advised Onex Corp. on its USD 950 million acquisition of Nielsen Expositions.
- Advised Emerald Expositions on its acquisition of George Little Management LLC.
- Advised Boulder Brands USA, Inc. (formerly known as Smart Balance Inc.) on its acquisition of Udi’s Healthy Foods.
- Illinois~United States (2017)
- New York~United States (2010)
- Northwestern University School of Law (JD) (2008)
- University of Chicago (BA Economics and Political Science) (2004)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.