Fleur is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Intellectual Property and Technology team, based in London. Her practice encompasses aspects of commercial, technology and intellectual property law.
She joined Baker McKenzie as a trainee in March 2017 and was admitted as a solicitor of England and Wales in March 2019.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising a global financial services firm on outsourcing VoIP services across 56 jurisdictions with multiple service providers.
- Drafting, negotiating and advising on commercial contracts for clients in the technology, consumer goods and life sciences sector.
- Providing complex advice to a number of new media and online platform clients, relating to intermediary liability, cutting-edge product counsel issues, consumer law issues, platform regulation, and other associated digital media issues.
- Advising a multinational technology service company on a dispute regarding a contract to provide data center services.
- England & Wales (Solicitor) (2019)
- BPP Law School (Legal Practice Course with distinction) (2016)
- (Graduate Diploma Law with distinction) (2015)
- University of East Anglia (History First Class Honours)
- Co-author (with Steve Holmes), "Net Neutrality: Where Are We Heading?" Looking Ahead, Technology, Media & Telecommunications, February 2019
- Co-author (with Charles Thomson and Jack Secunda), "Ex Kremlin banker’s court loss may signal tougher stance against 'sham trusts,'" Fraud Intelligence, January 2018
- Author, various articles on Global Arbitration News