Paul Chappell is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Litigation Practice Group in Dallas, where he primarily focuses on complex commercial litigation.
Mr. Chappell focuses his practice on complex commercial litigation and arbitration matters. Mr. Chappell’s experience includes class action litigation, business torts, commercial contracts, and general commercial disputes. Mr. Chappell also maintains an active pro bono practice that ranges from appearing before state courts on behalf of indigent clients in the local community to assisting drafters of constitutions in post-conflict situations across the world.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dallas Bar Association - Member, Publications Committee
- State Bar of Texas - Member
- Texas~United States (2015)
- Tulane University Law School (J.D. cum laude) (2015)
- Texas Christian University (B.S. magna cum laude) (2012)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.