Representative Legal Matters
Advised Helen of Troy Limited, a NASDAQ-listed designer, developer and worldwide marketer of consumer brand-name housewares, health and home and beauty products, on its USD 255 million acquisition of Drybar Products LLC.
Advised H. Lundbeck A/S on its USD 1.95 billion acquisition of Alder BioPharmaceuticals Inc., a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company which develops treatments for migraines and autoimmune and inflammatory diseases.
Represented a global tax services and software provider in connection with the USD 317 million sale of a 42% interest in the company to a private equity fund.
Advised THQ Nordic AB, a leading Swedish gaming company, in connection with its acquisition of Gunfire Games LLC, an Austin, Texas based video game studio.
Advised a NYSE-listed multinational manufacturer of recreational vehicles on its ABL and term loan credit facilities entered into in connection with its EUR 2.1 billion acquisition of a privately held German-based manufacturer of recreational vehicles.
Advised a privately held utility company on Rule 144A offerings of over USD 2.8 billion in senior secured notes and related exchange offers.
Advised an oncology drug development company in connection with its public offering of 2,666,667 shares of common stock.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas - Member
- Dallas Bar Association - Member
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers - Member
- Texas~United States (2018)
- University of Texas School of Law (with Honors) (2018)
- University of Central Florida (BSBA Economics summa cum laude) (2015)
- University of Central Florida (BA International & Global Studies summa cum laude) (2015)