Becca advises on various corporate, securities and transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance matters and securities law compliance. She represents buyers and sellers in a broad range of domestic and cross-border transactions, including public and private acquisitions, divestitures, mergers and other strategic alliances. In addition, Becca represents issuers in public offerings and private placements of debt and equity.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas - Member
- Dallas Bar Association - Member
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers - Member
- Texas~United States (2018)
- University of Texas School of Law (2018)
- University of Central Florida (BSBA Economics summa cum laude) (2015)
- University of Central Florida (BA International & Global Studies) (2015)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.