Ayesha is an Associate in the Corporate team in Baker McKenzie's London office. Ayesha is a member of the Firm's Mergers & Acquisitions practice group.
Having completed her training contract at Baker McKenzie, Ayesha qualified into the Corporate group in 2020.
Ayesha has experience in cross-border private mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, corporate reorganisations and private equity transactions.
Ayesha's practice also includes providing corporate governance and maintenance advice to private company clients.
Representative Legal Matters
- Assisted Sony Music Entertainment in connection with the restructuring aspects of Simon Cowell's acquisition of Sony Music Entertainment's stake in their global joint venture talent and production company.
- Assisted multinational tech client in connection with their internal restructuring and updating of their intercompany arrangements.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- England & Wales (2020)
- BPP University (Legal Practice Course) (2018)
- BPP University (Graduate Diploma in Law) (2017)
- University of Cambridge (St. John's College) (BA Modern and Medieval Languages) (2016)