Radosław Cebeliński is a senior associate in the Finance Group at Baker McKenzie Warsaw. Radosław’s practice focuses on advising financial services institutions and banks on contentious and insolvency matters. Before joining the Firm between 2009-2013, he served as an assistant to a judge of the Supreme Court, Civil Chamber and after that practised in one of the leading international law firms in Poland.
Radosław provides both contentious and non-contentious insolvency and restructuring advice to creditors, debtors and directors. This encompasses formal insolvency procedures. He has experience of other relevant areas of law, such as real estate, contract law and commercial law. Radosław also has extensive experience in representing clients in civil proceedings and in other forms of dispute resolution procedure including mediation and arbitration. He represents financial institutions and banks both as plaintiffs and defendants in a full range of banking, finance and securities enforcement disputes.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented one of the leading banks in Poland against financial claims of its clients and contractors.
Prior to joining the Firm, Radoslaw handled the following matters:
- Advised a leading merchant and processor of agricultural goods with respect to formal insolvency procedures regarding its fraudulent debtor.
- Advised one of the world’s largest electronic company in connection with the restructuring proceedings of its debtors.
- Represented one of the fastest developing Polish financial groups before the International Court of Arbitration at the International Chamber of Commerce in Paris.
- Represented major telecoms operator in a series of disputes with tax authorities relating to the contract of great business importance to the client.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Warsaw Bar Association
- Poland (2013)
- Lazarski University in Warsaw (Post Graduate Studies) (2017)
- University of Nicolas Copernicus (Master Degree) (2008)
Baker McKenzie Krzyżowski i Wspólnicy Spółka Komandytowa