Rodrigo Castillo Cottin is a partner in Baker McKenzie's Tax and Wealth Management practice with over 13 years of experience. He has created and directs the Tax/Wealth Management team in Colombia. Rodrigo advises individuals and multinational enterprises on international and domestic tax planning and wealth management. Rodrigo previously worked in the Firm's Caracas office designing and implementing tax and asset protection structures.
Rodrigo advises multijurisdictional enterprises, financial institutions, high net worth individuals and families on wealth management matters, international tax law, international tax planning, inheritance and estate planning, international tax compliance, exchange of information and amnesty programs.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- IFA - Member
- ICDT - Member
- Colombian Bar Association
- Venezuelan Bar Association
- Colombia (2012)
- Venezuela (2005)
- Universidad Externado de Colombia (Specialization Tax) (2014)
- Leiden University (Advanced Master International Tax Law) (2010)
- University of Central Venezuela (Masters International Private Law) (2009)
- Hague Academy of International Law (Diploma) (2007)
- Universidad Monteavila (Law) (2005)
Baker & McKenzie S.A.S., is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein