Ulises' practice focuses on tax dispute resolutions, including conclusive agreements (alternative dispute resolutions), administrative appeals, nullity suits, and constitutional appeals (amparos). He has significant experience in tax audits and is included in rankings by Latin America Chamber and Partners as well as the International Tax Review, with the latter naming him as one of the top tax controversy practitioners in Mexico. Among Chambers and Partners' client interviews, Ulises is considered by clients as an excellent tax lawyer.
Ulises also provides advisory work on cases of anti-money laundering before the Financial Intelligence Unit of the Finance Ministry in Mexico.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Tax Law Commission of the Mexican Institute of Public Accountants - Member
- IFA Commission of Court Precedents - Mexico Division
- Mexico (1992)
- Universidad Tecnologica de Mexico (Masters in International Business) (2006)
- Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo Leon (Master's Degree, Tax) (2001)
- Universidad Panamericana (Post Graduate Studies, Constitutional Law) (1999)
- Universidad Tecnologica de Mexico (Post Graduate Studies, Labor Law) (1995)
- Universidad Tecnologica de Mexico (Law Degree) (1992)