Frank Castiglia is an of counsel in Baker McKenzie's Sydney office, and as one of Australia's leading capital markets lawyers, Frank has advised on some of the largest transactions in recent times.
Frank is one of Australia's premier capital markets lawyers. He has advised on many capital markets transactions, including IPOs and other fund-raisings, such as rights and entitlement issues and placements, ASX requirements, the establishment of corporate governance and compliance programs, as well as mergers and acquisitions, public company takeovers and restructurings.
Frank also advises a number of Australian publicly listed companies on their ASX compliance and transactional requirements.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advising on takeovers, schemes of arrangement, mergers and other acquisitions and divestitures.
- Advising on all aspects of acquisitions and investments involving foreign companies investing in ASX-listed entities.
- Advising on acquisitions and investments in cross-border transactions.
- Advising on IPOs, placements, rights issues and other capital raisings for market-leading ASX-listed companies.
- Advising major Australian-listed companies on their ASX-compliance and transactional requirements.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission - Equity Offerings Legal Liaison Committee
- England & Wales~United Kingdom (1992)
- New South Wales~Australia (1986)
- University of Sydney (LL.M.) (1994)
- University of New South Wales (LL.B.) (1986)
- University of New South Wales (Bachelor of Commerce) (1986)
- Co-author, "Australia: COVID-19 - Mitigating the control effects of entitlement offers during a time of uncertainty," Baker McKenzie InsightPlus, 15 May 2020