Marc Casale is a member of the Firm’s North America Tax Practice Group in the New York office and practices in the areas of tax planning and tax controversy.
Mr. Casale focuses his practice on federal and international taxation with an emphasis on general tax planning and tax controversy.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association - Member
- American Bar Association - Member
- Beta Gamma Sigma - International Business Honor Society
- New York~United States (2014)
- Albany Law School (J.D. summa cum laude) (2013)
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (B.S. Business and Management magna cum laude) (2010)