Nathalia Cardoso is a lawyer from Los Andes University with experience in advising companies in financial law. She is currently a junior associate in the Banking and Finance group at Baker McKenzie Bogotá.
Nathalia has experience in financial transactions, risk matrixes, regulatory matters and derivatives.
- Colombia (2020)
- Universidad de los Andes (Law Degree) (2020)
- Yale University (Financial Markets, with honors) (2020)
- Duke University (Fintech Law and Policy) (2020)
- University of Geneva (Portfolio and Risk Management) (2020)
- IE Law School, Madrid (Legal Tech & Startups) (2020)
Baker & McKenzie S.A.S., is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein