Nathalia Cardoso graduated from Universidad de los Andes and is currently pursuing a Specialization in Financial Regulation at the same University. She joined Baker McKenzie's Banking and Finance practice in February 2021.
Nathalia has recently advised domestic and international clients on regulatory matters, structured loans and loans linked to gender and sustainability, equity and notes issuance, establishment of private equity funds, among others.
- Colombia (2020)
- Universidad de los Andes, Colombia (JD) (2020)
- Yale University (Financial Markets, with honors) (2020)
- Duke University (Fintech Law and Policy) (2020)
- University of Geneva (Portfolio and Risk Management) (2020)
- IE Law School, Madrid (Legal Tech & Startups) (2020)
- Meritorious thesis, Analysis of the inclusion of a Squeeze Out system for those Colombian companies subject to a delisting tender offer, 2020