Representative Legal Matters
Assisted foreign companies in their operations launch in Mexico, including the negotiation of government incentives.
Participated in different companies' integrations, corporate reorganizations, spin-offs, mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures.
Advised transnational companies in different industry sectors on the negotiation and preparation of a variety of commercial contracts in Mexico.
Advised clients in the implementation of the legal structures to enhance their tax treatment in Mexico.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Barra Mexicana, Colegio de Abogados, A.C. - Member
- Serves as a part-time professor at the Law School of the Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León.
- Serves as external counsel for the Non-Profit Organization Fondo del Agua Metropolitano de Monterrey.
- Monterrey~Mexico (2012)
- New York University School of Law (LLM Honored with Dean's Graduate Scholarship) (2017)
- Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo Leon (LLM) (2015)
- University of Monterrey (Law Degree) (2011)