Antonio Calvo has been practicing law in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, as well as banking and financial law since 2005. He also works on legal matters relating to corporate and partnership law, venture capital and private equity, as well as capital markets. In addition, Mr. Calvo has extensive experience in the management of exit strategies, particularly in connection with distressed assets.
Mr. Calvo focuses his practice on assisting and managing domestic and international acquisitions, and representing private and public companies in mergers, acquisitions and other strategic partnerships. He also handles litigation matters, particularly those related to commercial law or construction.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised industrial, pharmaceutical and service companies in various acquisitions.
- Advised on the set up of a new group in the construction business.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Bar Association of Geneva
- Swiss-Certified Banking with Federal Diploma - Geneva Section
- Geneva~Switzerland (2004)
- University of Geneva (Law) (2002)
- ISFB (Banking) (1994)
Baker & McKenzie Geneva and Baker & McKenzie Zurich are each members of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.