Anna Carmi Calsado-Amoroso is a senior associate in Quisumbing Torres’ Dispute Resolution Practice Group and Immigration Practice Group. She is experienced in handling matters regarding corporate insolvency (rehabilitation and liquidation), intra-corporate disputes, tax evasion, immigration, corporate and bank receivership, specific performance and damages, and contempt, among others. She taught Agency, Partnership and Trusts, and Legal Research and Writing at the Far Eastern University School of Law.
She is cited as a Next Generation Lawyer in Dispute Resolution by The Legal 500 Asia Pacific for two consecutive years (2017-2018).
Anna Carmi's practice focuses on general dispute resolution and litigation, insolvency, corporate disputes and immigration. She has represented and advised individual and corporate clients regarding immigration, civil, commercial, administrative, and criminal litigation matters. She has advised clients from the chemical, business process outsourcing (BPO), petroleum, banking, real estate, and mining industries as well as government agencies. She also advises high net worth individuals and families on trust and estate planning, administration issues and other family law-related matters.
- Next Generation Lawyer in Dispute Resolution, The Legal 500 Asia Pacific, 2017-2018
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Women Lawyers' Association of the Philippines - Member
- Teehankee Center for the Rule of Law - Member
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines - Member
- International Bar Association - Member
- Philippines (2011)
- Ateneo de Manila University (J.D. Second Honors) (2010)
- Ateneo de Manila University (B.S. Management) (2006)