Liliana is a criminal lawyer with more than 13 years of experience in anti-corruption and money-laundering matters. She has participated in several projects for the implementation of Anti Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Prevention System (SPLAFT) for clients in industries such as automotive, banking, mining and industrial. She has wide experience in legal advice in anti-corruption matters as well as specialized training in anti-corruption and money-laundering legislation. She has solid knowledge in offenses against the environment, economic, financial and corruption offenses.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Pontificia Universidad Catolica del Peru Asociacion Civil Derecho y Sociedad
- Lima Bar Association
- Lima, Peru (2007)
- Universidad del Pacifico (Specialization Compliance and Good Corporate Practices) (2018)
- California Western School of Law (Master of Laws Comparative Law) (2012)
- Justicia y Sociedad AC (Course Oral Litigation) (2010)
- Asociacion Peruana de Ciencias Juridicas y Conciliacion (Training Accusatory Penal System and Oral Litigation) (2009)
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú (Law ) (2007)
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú (Specialization Environmental and Natural Resources Law)
- Op-ed, "Antibribery legislation: developments in Chile y Peru legislations," Lexlatin, December 2018.
- Op-ed, "The obligation of the legal entities to declare the final beneficiary," Lexlatin, August 2018.
- Columnist, "White Collar," El Peruano (newspaper), 2015.