Armando Cabrera-Nolasco is a partner in Baker McKenzie's Tax Practice Group in Guadalajara. He has 10 years of experience in transfer pricing issues. Mr Cabrera-Nolasco currently coordinates the transfer pricing services for financial and services industries, and the financial valuation practice.
Mr. Cabrera-Nolasco's practice focuses on transfer pricing documentation for tax compliance; pricing strategies and benchmarking analysis by product, industry, country and region; defense in litigation; and alternative dispute resolution of any transfer pricing matter in Mexico and Latin America.
Representative Legal Matters
- Served as one of the lead economists on transfer pricing issues and has dealt directly with taxing authorities in Mexico.
- Represented top clients in advance price agreements and transfer pricing audits in Mexico.
- Participated in the negotiation and favorable resolution of the first two thin capitalization advance price agreements for a large multinational group operating in Mexico.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- College of Chartered Accountants of Guadalajara - Transfer Pricing Committee
- Mexico (2004)
- Metropolitan Autonomous University of Mexico City (J.D.)
- Autonomous Technological Institute of Mexico
- Mexican Institute of Exectuives of Finance
- Mexico City