Cathrine Caap is a member of Baker McKenzie’s Mergers & Acquisitions Practice Group in Stockholm. She joined the Firm in 2017.
Cathrine focuses her practice on mergers & acquisitions and private equity.
Representative Legal Matters
Since joining the Firm, Cathrine has advised the following:
- Evergrande Health on the acquisition of a majority stake in National Electric Vehicle Sweden.
- FSN Capital on its acquisition of the IT companies Office IT-Partner, Zetup and Dicom (in total 20 independent companies).
- CapMan BuyOut on its sale of MPT Sweden
- Swedima on its divestment of Werners Gourmetservice.
- TempCon Logistics, a portfolio company of Accent Equity Partners, on its acquisition of PG Lots.
- Accent Equity Partners on its acquisition of Thor Shipping & Transport.
- LeoVegas on its acquisition of Intellectual Property & Software Limited.
- Diversey, a portfolio company of Bain Capital Private Equity, on its acquisition of Twister.
- LeoVegas on its acquisition of the shares in Web Investments Limited.
- Corvara on its transfer of Industrial Services business to Veolia.
- Ratos on its divestment of Sophion Bioscence.
- Uppsala University (Master of Laws LL.M.) (2017)
- University of Western Australia (2016)
Baker & McKenzie Advokatbyrå KB is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.