Anthony Burrows is an associate in Baker McKenzie's Corporate & Securities Practice Group in Chicago. Prior to joining the firm Anthony gained transactional and litigation experience as a law clerk with two different firms and served as a member of Northwestern Law's Negotiation Team.
Anthony advises multinational companies on global and domestic transactional matters, including mergers & acquisitions, corporate reorganizations, private placements, and other strategic transactions.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association - Member
- Illinois Bar Association - Member
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc. - Member
- Illinois~United States (2018)
- Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law (JD) (2018)
- University of Akron (BA) (2013)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.