Daniel Burkhart is an associate in the Projects Group of Baker McKenzie, Tokyo. Prior to joining the Firm, he worked at prominent law firms in Tokyo and Ohio. Mr. Burkhart also served as a clerk in the US District Court for the District of Massachusetts.
Mr. Burkhart's practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, general corporate law, and energy projects.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised a US Fortune 500 oil and gas client on federal and state law, governance, and procedural aspects of the potential squeeze-out merger of a pipeline company jointly owned with a non-affiliated oil and gas firm.
- Advised a US oil and gas logistics client regarding easement and other legal aspects of proposed Midwestern US refined petroleum pipeline projects.
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio~United States (2008)
- Harvard Law School (J.D.) (2007)
- University of Dayton (Bachelor of Arts) (2004)