Frits Burg specializes in corporate law and is involved in international restructurings, mergers and acquisitions, setting up joint ventures and the financing and structuring of private equity investments. He also advises national and international companies on corporate governance issues from a Dutch corporate law perspective.
Corporate Law / Corporate Reorganizations / Mergers & Acquisitions / Securities
Representative Legal Matters
Advising a Dutch radio broadcasting station on various internal restructurings and on setting up a joint venture.
Advising on the restructuring/split-off of a multinational in the health industry.
Advising on the acquisition and post-acquisition integration of a global organization in the fashion industry.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Royal Dutch Notaries’ Association (Koninklijke Notariële Beroepsorganisatie) - Member
- Amsterdam~Netherlands (2014)
- Civil Law Notary~Netherlands (2010)
- Nijenrode University in Amsterdam (Executive MBA) (2013)
- University of Leiden (2010)