Representative Legal Matters
- Advising a MDAX company on a sensitive compliance incident related to product safety, internal investigation and advice to management on risk reduction.
- Support of the Investigations Department of a SDAX company in the processing of dozens of suspected cases of criminal conduct.
- Support of the Investigations Department of a Pharmaceutical company in the processing of suspected cases of bribery allegations.
- Advising and representing a medical device company in a major lawsuit defending a multi-million dollar damages award and asserting its own claims for damages in a similar amount.
- Advised a medical device company in the context of a cross-border enforcement matter and coordinating the enforcement with German enforcement bodies.
- Advised an automobile manufacturer on data protection and investigations, in particular the handling of personal data prior to an internal investigation.
- Advised an automobile manufacturer on dealing with a request for legal assistance issued by a polish law enforcement agency.
- Advising a real estate investor in the course of a fraud case and assertion of civil damages claims.
- Consulting and implementation of a Compliance Management System, among other things for monitoring internal company processes relating to data protection law of a packaging manufacturer.
- Consulting a medical device manufacturer on the implementation of a compliance management system in the area of corporate governance.
- Germany (2020)
- Bavaria State (Second State Exam) (2018)
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Matthias Scholz, Dr. Thomas Schänzle, Dr. Christian Vocke
Baker McKenzie Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern is registered with the Local Court of Frankfurt/Main (registered seat) HRB 123975. It is associated with Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.