Lina Bugaighis is an associate in the Dubai office, where she focuses on domestic and international arbitration across a variety of industry sectors including commercial, technology, construction and consumer goods. Prior to joining Baker McKenzie, Lina trained and qualified as a solicitor in England and Wales in the arbitration practice of a large international law firm in Dubai and London.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of England & Wales - Member
- International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) - Member
- Society of Construction Law (Middle East) - Member
- England & Wales (Solicitor)~United Kingdom (2017)
- Dubai - Registered Legal Consultant
- University of Law (LPC)
- University of Birmingham (LLB Law with French (Honours))
- Université Pantheon-Assas (Paris II) (Certificat Supérieur de Droit Français et Européen)
Baker & McKenzie.Habib Al Mulla is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.