Andrew specialises in M&A and equity capital markets matters. He acts on behalf of ASX-listed companies and large private companies. Andrew has experience advising on takeovers, schemes of arrangements, negotiated private share and asset acquisitions, capital raisings, strategic investments, ASX Listing Rules compliance and corporate governance.
Andrew has also acted on private equity transactions, joint ventures, corporate restructures, Takeovers Panel matters and general corporate advisory and commercial law matters.
Representative Legal Matters
- Acted for MUTB (Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation) on its AUD 4.1 billion acquisition of Colonial First State Global Asset Management from Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
- Advised Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board (OTPP) in connection with its participation in the BGH Capital Consortium’s AUD 2.3 billion acquisition of Navitas Limited by scheme of arrangement (being the biggest Australian M&A deal for a domestic-based private equity firm).
- Acted for LIFULL on its AUD 187 million acquisition of ASX-listed Mitula Group by scheme of arrangement.
- Acted for a range of issuers on various equity capital raising transactions.
- Acted for both purchasers and vendors on various private, negotiated share and asset sale and purchase transactions.
- Victoria~Australia (2016)
- University of Melbourne (J.D.) (2015)
- University of Melbourne (Bachelor of Environments (Architecture)) (2011)