M-C Brzezinski is a Professional Support Lawyer for the Corporate Structures department in Baker McKenzie’s Amsterdam office. M-C started her career with the Firm as a candidate civil-law notary from 2010 to 2013. As of December 2014, M-C switched to supporting the department in a Knowledge Management role.
M-C’s practice focuses on corporate law, notarial law and M&A. She also has experience in domestic and cross-border corporate restructurings.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Royal Dutch Association of Civil-law Notaries (KNB) - Member
- Civil Law Notary~The Netherlands (2010)
- Leiden University (MA European Union Studies) (2010)
- Leiden University (LLM Notarial Law) (2008)
- Humboldt University of Berlin (Erasmus) (2007)
Baker & McKenzie Amsterdam N.V. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.