Ariel is a member of the Firm's North America Litigation and Government Enforcement Practice Group and the North America Trade Secrets Practice Group, and is based in Baker McKenzie's Dallas office. Before joining Baker McKenzie, Ariel gained valuable insight into federal practice and procedure by clerking for the Honorable G. Steven Agee of the US Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit and for the Honorable Robert G. Doumar of the US District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia.
In law school, Ariel served as the Board Chairwoman for the Moot Court Board, a senior editor for the Law Review, and interned at the US Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Virginia and for the Honorable Glen A. Huff of the Court of Appeals of Virginia.
Ariel represents clients across several industries in state and federal court proceedings. Her practice encompasses all aspects of litigation, and she advises clients in all phases of litigation.
- Honorable Robert G. Doumar, US District Court, Eastern District of Virginia (2019-2020)
- Honorable G. Steven Agee, US Circuit Court, Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit (2020-2022)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dallas Bar Association - Member
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers - Member
- Texas~United States (2022)
- Virginia~United States (2019)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia~United States
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit~United States
- Regent University School of Law (JD, Honors Program)
- Regent University (Bachelor of Arts in Government, magna cum laude)
Author, "Arbitration. The Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act and Personal Jurisdiction. Confirmation of Arbitration Awards," International Litigation & Arbitration, Baker McKenzie, November 2022
Firm Committee Memberships
- North America Trade Secrets Practice - Member