François Brussieux is a tax specialist within Baker McKenzie Luxembourg. He has over 4 years of experience in international taxation. Prior to joining the Firm in 2018, he worked for a Big 4 firm and had also interned at several law firms.
François advises a wide variety of local and international clients with a particular focus on cross-border tax as well as mergers and acquisitions for real estate and private equity funds and investment banks.
Representative Legal Matters
Prior to joining Baker McKenzie, François:
- Advised a leading investment bank on its international real estate acquisition structure.
- Assisted a UK real estate fund in the setup of a new European acquisition platform
- Advised a Chinese automotive corporation on the launch of its European branch.
- Advised a wealthy Qatari individual on the acquisition of several buildings in Europe.
- Assisted Latin American clients with their ongoing European business.
- Luxembourg List II (2018)
- Luxembourg Chambre des Salariés (Diploma Luxembourg Taxation) (2017)
- Ministry of Justice, Luxembourg (Diploma Cours Complémentaires en Droit Luxembourgeois) (2017)
- University of Paris II (Panthéon-Assas) (Double Master Degree International Business Law with honours) (2014)
- National University of Ho Chi Minh City (Double Master Degree International Business Law with honours) (2014)
- University of Aix en Provence (Masters I Business Law with honours) (2013)
- University of Aix en Provence (Degree Comparative Legal Studies with honours) (2013)
- University of Angers (Bachelor in Law) (2012)
Baker & McKenzie Luxembourg is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.