Adam Brownstone is a member of Baker McKenzie's North America Tax Practice Group in New York. He advises clients on a variety of tax controversy and transfer pricing matters. Prior to joining the Firm, Adam was a judicial fellow to the Honorable Joseph A. Greenaway of the US Third Circuit Court of Appeals.
Adam focuses his practice on federal and international taxation with an emphasis on transfer pricing and tax controversy. He also advises clients on multinational tax planning and internal corporate restructuring.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association - Member
- New York State Bar Association - Member
- National LGBT Bar Association - Member
- New York~United States (2017)
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, Order of the Coif) (2016)
- University of Arizona (Applied Mathematics) (2012)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.