Mollie is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Corporate Finance Department in London. Across her two-year training contract she gained experience in competition and trade law, corporate finance, intellectual property and technology law and banking and finance law. Mollie qualified into corporate finance in March 2021.
Prior to starting her training contract, Mollie worked in the Global Services Belfast office. She spent the majority of her first year with the Belfast office on a Zurich-based client secondment in a legal project management role.
Representative Legal Matters
- Part of a team that advised BinDawood Holding Company on its USD 585 million initial public offering and listing on the Tadawul (Saudi Stock Exchange), the largest internationally marketed IPO out of Saudi Arabia in 2020, with Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgan, GIB Capital and NCB Capital as joint financial advisors (2020).
- Advised QinetiQ Group on its acquisition of Manufacturing Techniques Inc (MTEQ), a leading US provider of advanced sensing solutions, a transaction valued at up to USD 125 million (2019).
- England & Wales (2021)
- University of Law (Moorgate) (LPC MSc in Law, Business and Management) (2017)
- University of Dundee (LLB Hons (English Law with French and European Legal Studies)) (2016)
- University of Pierre Mendès, Grenoble (Diploma in French Law) (2015)