Andrew is a New York-qualified associate in the Firm's corporate finance practice group in London. Prior to joining the Firm, he worked at a leading US law firm in New York. Andrew has experience working on a wide range of cross-border corporate finance transactions, including Regulation S and Rule 144A high-yield debt offerings, liability management transactions and syndicated credit facilities.
Andrew's practice focuses on corporate finance transactions with a particular emphasis on high-yield debt offerings. Andrew regularly acts for public and private corporations, private equity sponsors, financial institutions and private capital providers on leveraged transactions involving high-yield debt offerings and commitment financing processes. Andrew has experience working on the syndicated loan side of transactions as well as liability management transactions. Andrew's practice also includes the representation of corporations in connection with complex cross-border corporate and securities law matters.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented the initial purchasers in connection with the offering of USD 1.5 billion aggregate principal amount of senior secured notes by Prime Security Services Borrower, LLC and Prime Finance Inc. Proceeds of the offering were used in part to finance the consummation of the concurrent tender offer by the issuers to purchase for cash any and all of the issuers' outstanding USD 1 billion aggregate principal amount of senior secured notes. Represented the dealer manager with respect to such tender offer.
- Represented the initial purchasers in connection with a Rule 144A offering of USD 1.5 billion aggregate principal amount of senior notes by WestRock Company, a multinational provider of paper and packaging solutions for consumer and corrugated packaging markets.
- Represented the lead arrangers in connection with a USD 200 million incremental term loan for NFP Corp., a leading insurance broker and consultant that provides employee benefits, property and casualty, retirement and individual private client solutions.
- Represented the underwriters in connection with a primary offering of 7,000,000 shares of PGT Innovations, Inc.’s common stock priced at USD 23 per share resulting in gross proceeds of USD 161 million before underwriting discounts and commissions and estimated offering expenses.
- Represented the initial purchasers in connection with a Rule 144A offering of EUR 475 million aggregate principal amount of first lien notes by BWAY Holding Company, the holdings entity of one of the largest manufacturers of rigid metal, plastic and hybrid containers in North America.
- Represented the lead arrangers in connection with a USD 400 million incremental term loan facility for BWAY Holding Company.
- Represented the lead arrangers in connection with a USD 510 million Term B credit facility and a USD 90 million revolving credit facility for Composite Resins Subholding B.V., Churchill Holdco Corporation, Aliancys Holding International B.V., The Alpha Corporation of Tennessee and AOC, LLC.
- Represented the initial purchasers in connection with a Rule 144A offering of USD 315 million aggregate principal amount of senior notes by PGT Escrow Issuer, Inc., a special purpose wholly owned subsidiary of PGT Innovations, Inc.
- Represented the initial purchasers in connection with a Rule 144A offering of EUR 350 million aggregate principal amount of senior subordinated notes by Belden Inc., an innovative signal transmission solutions provider and also represented the dealer manager in connection with the tender offer for the issuer's outstanding senior subordinated notes.
- New York~United States (2018)
- University of Michigan Law School (J.D.) (2017)
- St. Mary's College (B.A.) (2013)
Baker & McKenzie LLP, an English partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.