Andrew is a New York-qualified associate in the Firm's corporate finance practice group in London. Prior to joining the Firm, he worked at a leading US law firm in New York. Andrew has experience working on a wide range of cross-border corporate finance transactions, including Regulation S and Rule 144A high-yield debt offerings, liability management transactions and syndicated credit facilities.
Andrew's practice focuses on corporate finance transactions with a particular emphasis on high-yield debt offerings. Andrew regularly acts for public and private corporations, private equity sponsors, financial institutions and private capital providers on leveraged transactions involving high-yield debt offerings and commitment financing processes. Andrew has experience working on the syndicated loan side of transactions as well as liability management transactions. Andrew's practice also includes the representation of corporations in connection with complex cross-border corporate and securities law matters.
Representative Legal Matters
- Acting for the initial purchasers in connection with the issuance by VTR Finance N.V. and VTR Comunicaciones SpA, subsidiaries of Liberty Latin America, of USD 550 million aggregate principal amount of 6.375% senior notes due 2028 and USD 600 million aggregate principal amount of 5.125% senior secured notes due 2028, respectively.
- Acting for a leading investment bank in connection with the private placement add-on of USD 90 million of 6.750% senior secured notes due 2027 by LCPR Senior Secured Financing Designated Activity Company in connection with Liberty Communications PR Holding LP’s USD 1.95 billion acquisition of AT&T’s operations in Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands.
- Acting for the arrangers and dealers on the establishment of a USD 6.5 billion Global Medium Term Note programme by VEON, a leading global provider of connectivity and internet services.
- Completed a directed share issue which will provide CELLINK with proceeds of approximately SEK 377 million. Carnegie Investment Bank acted as sole bookrunner in connection with the transaction.
- Acting for Impala Platinum Holdings Limited with respect to the financing arrangements for its acquisition of North American Palladium, with a deal value of approximately CAD 1 billion.
- Acting for the initial purchasers on the USD 2.1 billion (equivalent) dual-tranche high yield bond offering by certain subsidiaries of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, comprised of a USD 1 billion 7.125% five-year tranche and a EUR 1 billion 6.000% five-year tranche. Advised the dealer managers on the concurrent 3 tiered priority-acceptance tender offer to purchase up to USD 1.5 billion of certain of its other outstanding bonds.
- Represented the initial purchasers in connection with the offering of USD 1.5 billion aggregate principal amount of senior secured notes by Prime Security Services Borrower, LLC and Prime Finance Inc. Proceeds of the offering were used in part to finance the consummation of the concurrent tender offer by the issuers to purchase for cash any and all of the issuers' outstanding USD 1 billion aggregate principal amount of senior secured notes. Represented the dealer manager with respect to such tender offer.
- Represented the initial purchasers in connection with a Rule 144A offering of USD 1.5 billion aggregate principal amount of senior notes by WestRock Company, a multinational provider of paper and packaging solutions for consumer and corrugated packaging markets.
- Represented the lead arrangers in connection with a USD 200 million incremental term loan for NFP Corp., a leading insurance broker and consultant that provides employee benefits, property and casualty, retirement and individual private client solutions.
- Represented the underwriters in connection with a primary offering of 7,000,000 shares of PGT Innovations, Inc.’s common stock priced at USD 23 per share resulting in gross proceeds of USD 161 million before underwriting discounts and commissions and estimated offering expenses.
- New York~United States (2018)
- University of Michigan Law School (J.D.) (2017)
- St. Mary's College (B.A.) (2013)
Baker & McKenzie LLP, an English partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.