Christian Brodersen practices in the areas of corporate tax planning, financial accounting and corporate law.
Mr. Brodersen focuses on corporate and tax restructuring, financial instruments and tax engineering in domestic and cross-border transactions, including detailed planning of tax efficient acquisition structures, protection and utilization of tax loss carry-forwards, optimization of thin capitalization planning, transfer pricing re-engineering and the drafting and negotiation of appropriate contractual and corporate documentation, and the representation of clients in tax field audits and in tax court.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised on global and European reorganisations for global software and clothing groups.
- Advised a global garment group on a global transfer pricing study, and on a successful tax court case.
- Notary Public~Germany (1993)
- Wirtschaftsprüfer~Germany (1982)
- Certified Tax Advisor (Steuerberater)~Germany (1979)
- Germany (1975)
- London School of Economics and Political Science (LL.M.) (1976)
- University of Frankfurt/M. (Law Degree) (1975)
- Geneva University (Law Degree) (1972)
- Edinburgh University (Post Graduate Studies)