Erin Brewster joined Baker McKenzie in September 2012 as an associate in the Houston office's Tax Practice Group. Prior to Baker McKenzie, she worked at PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, primarily handling M&A-related transactions and a mixture of federal and state tax work.
Ms. Brewster focuses her practice on international tax planning.
- Texas~United States (2012)
- Certified Public Accountant~United States (2007)
- Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law (J.D.) (2012)
- University of Texas (M.P.A.) (2005)
- University of Texas (B.B.A.) (2005)