Baker & McKenzie LLP
Amanda Bradley is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s San Francisco office. Prior to joining the Firm, she was an associate at another leading international law firm.
She advises both public and private clients in buyout and investment transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments, carve-outs, joint ventures and other strategic corporate transactons.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised the majority shareholders of MagicLab, which owns Badoo, Bumble, Chappy, and Lumen, on the pending majority stake sale to funds managed by Blackstone, valuing the company at approximately USD 3 billion
Professional Associations and Memberships
- San Francisco Bar Association
- California~United States (2017)
- University of California - Berkeley (Boalt Hall School of Law) (Juris Doctor) (2017)
- University of California at Santa Cruz (Bachelor of Arts Political Science) (2007)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.