Amanda Bradley is an associate in Baker McKenzie's San Francisco office. Prior to joining Baker McKenzie, Amanda was an associate at another leading international law firm. She advises both public and private clients in buyout and investment transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments, carve-outs, joint ventures and other strategic corporate transactions. Prior to law school, Amanda was a corporate legal assistant at Google, specializing in mergers and acquisitions.
She advises both public and private clients in buyout and investment transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments, carve-outs, joint ventures and other strategic corporate transactons.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised the majority shareholders of MagicLab, which owns Badoo, Bumble, Chappy, and Lumen, on the pending majority stake sale to funds managed by Blackstone, valuing the company at approximately USD 3 billion.
- Advised Calera Capital in its acquisition of Thayer Power & Communication Line Construction Company, LLC from The Anderson Group, LLC.
Prior to joining the Firm, Amanda provided counsel to, among others:
- Juno Therapeutics in its sale to Celgene
- Airbnb in its acquisition of HotelTonight
- Hexaware Technologies in its acquisition of Mobiquity
- Flex Ltd. in its divestiture of certain China operations to Multi-Fineline Electronix
- PayPal in its acquisition of Jetlore
- Intel Corporation on a variety of corporate governance matters
Professional Associations and Memberships
- San Francisco Bar Association
- California~United States (2017)
- University of California, Berkeley School of Law (Juris Doctor) (2017)
- University of California at Santa Cruz (Bachelor of Arts Political Science) (2007)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.