Colin Bowes-Carlson is an associate in the Corporate & Securities Practice Group in Chicago, where he represents public and private companies in a broad range of transactional matters, including domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructurings, and securities-related matters.
Prior to joining the Firm, Mr. Bowes-Carlson was a corporate associate at a New York-based firm, where he represented corporate issuers in going-public transactions and regularly advised on SEC reporting obligations. Mr. Bowes-Carlson is a graduate of the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, where he served as editor-in-chief of the Cardozo Journal of Law and Gender.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Chicago Bar Association - Member
- New York City Bar Association - Member
- Lesbian and Gay Bar Association of Chicago - Member
- Illinois~United States (2015)
- New York~United States (2014)
- New Jersey~United States (2013)
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law (J.D. Corporate Law cum laude) (2013)
- Northwestern University (Bachelor of Arts) (2010)