Representative Legal Matters
Representing a state entity from Southeastern Europe in an ICC arbitration over the early termination of a concession agreement.
Representing in a post-M&A arbitration over the ownership of a leading food industry company under the Swiss Rules.
Successfully represented the meat processing company Gavrilović in the first ever ICSID arbitration against the Republic of Croatia.
Successfully represented a client in post-M&A arbitration under the Vienna Rules arising out of an investment on the Croatian coast, including a successful defense in setting aside proceedings before the Austrian Supreme Court.
Successfully acted for an Asian publicly listed company in a post-M&A dispute in the power industry under the Vienna Rules.
Represented gas companies in contract price revision disputes involving long-term supply and transportation agreements under the Vienna Rules.
Successfully represented a bank in arbitration involving the effects of insolvency on arbitration in Eastern Europe.
Advised a US company in the settlement of a multinational product liability dispute.
Represented shareholders in a corporate dispute under the Swiss Rules.
Represented a group of shareholders in a corporate ad hoc arbitration involving a major Austrian company.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Young Austrian Arbitration Practitioners (YAAP) - Co-Chair
- Belgrade Arbitration Center - Member of the Board
- New York State Bar Association (International Section) - Member of the Executive Committee
- Arbitration Association (Serbia) - Member
- Association „Arbitri“ (Bosnia & Herzegovina) - Advisory Board Member
- Austria (2014)
- New York~United States (2010)
- University of California at Berkeley (Boalt Hall) (2009)
- University of Vienna (2007)