Baker & McKenzie Amsterdam N.V.
Darya Bondarchuk is an senior associate in the Amsterdam Dispute Resolution Practice Group. She focuses on commercial litigation. Before joining Baker McKenzie in 2021, she was an associate at a tier one niche law firm specialized in technology.
Darya has extensive experience in commercial litigation and arbitration, as well as matters in the area of technology, data protection, e-commerce, advertising and intellectual property. She represents a wide variety of clients.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dutch Bar Association (NOvA) - Member
- Dutch Young Bar Association (SJBN) - Member
- Dutch Young Privacy Attorneys (JPAN) - Member
- Amsterdam~Netherlands (2016)
- Grotius Academy (Onderneming en aansprakelijkheid) (2022)
- University of Amsterdam (LL.M. Information Law) (2015)
- University of Amsterdam (LL.B. Dutch Law) (2014)
Baker & McKenzie Amsterdam N.V. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.