Darya Bondarchuk is a senior associate in the Amsterdam Dispute Resolution Practice Group. She focuses on commercial litigation. Before joining Baker McKenzie in 2021, she was an associate at a tier one niche law firm specialized in technology.
Darya has extensive experience in general commercial litigation, as well as matters in the area of technology, data protection, e-commerce, advertising and intellectual property. She represents a wide variety of clients before Dutch courts.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dutch Bar Association (NOvA) - Member
- Dutch Young Bar Association (SJBN) - Member
- Dutch Young Privacy Attorneys (JPAN) - Member
- Data Protection Association (VPR) - Member
- Amsterdam~Netherlands (2016)
- University of Amsterdam (LL.M. Information Law) (2015)
- University of Amsterdam (LL.B. Dutch Law) (2014)
Baker & McKenzie Amsterdam N.V. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.